Float into the Clouds is helping two clients implement Salesforce in their organizations in March. Presently Float into the Clouds is helping to use Process Builder, Approval Processes and Workflows for both of these clients. This will help them migrate their business processes into Salesforce.
Float into the Clouds is helping an automotive/sport vehicle company introduce a module in Salesforce to manage their Delinquent Loans. This module uses the Salesforce Service Cloud, Process Builder and Flow to automate the entire process in their call center.
Float into the Clouds was busy in 2016. Some of the projects our team worked on included:
- Completing an Enterprise Salesforce Analysis (to determine what could be used better, what wasn’t being used, and where limitations and concerns were)
- Completing an integration between Google Analytics, Marketo and Salesforce so true cost per opportunity lead per marketing campaign is available
- Completing an integration between Hubspot and Salesforce to capture First and Last Touch Lead Sources for all records
- Building a Loan Deliquency Management System
- Implementing Salesforce for a Custom Furniture Distributor
- Building a Auto Dealership Management System to manage Sales and Service departments